Each project Sunshine Industries approaches is examined to determine the unique solutions required for the building's unique set of circumstances. Not all buildings are the same therefore not all solutions are cookie cutter solutions. Change Orders are not words we want to use on a project and we strive to prevent that scenario by performing a more comprehensive examination of the existing roof and building structure.
We provide the following services:
- Performing core cuts to determine the existing assembly and potential moisture intrusion to that assembly. This will affect tear off decisions and the ability to obtain a warranty from the manufacture.
- A thorough examination of the deck is performed to identify if any long term damage has occurred, which will prevent a successful installation. Pull tests performed will determine the deck's strength. This will affect ability of the system to withstand wind uplift as well as set the fastening pattern.
- Investigation of the edges to confirm construction method for edge metal attachment. This will allow a design, which meets ANSI wind uplift requirements.
- Building height and construction design to meet FM standards if applicable.
- We have a licensed pilot on staff, which allows us to provide short notice emergency repairs.
- We have a degreed horticulturist on staff.
- We are a licensed and insured asbestos remediation contractor.
- We are certified in several garden roof systems.